- When you give to United Way, your gift is invested in local programs that are building a stronger community for all of us.
- JCUW's Rock'n Ready program collects school supplies to support over 1,000 students throughout Jackson County with a backpack and basic school supplies.
- Day of Caring is the single largest day of service in Jackson County. This year's Day of Caring will be on September 11, 2020. You can register to volunteer at www.jacsy.org/dayofcaring
- Your donation is an investment into our community. Nearly 85% of dollars raised fund local programs.
- Jackson County United Way supports Turning Point's Dating Violence Prevention Safe Dates curriculum in Seymour, Brownstown, and Crothersville Middle Schools.
- Since 2016, 475 residents in 37 different communiteies were given the opportunity to express their voice about community hopes, concerns, and changes they want to see happen. We are planning to gear up for more of these community conversations in late 2020.
- JCUW's Free Income Tax Assistance (FITA) program served 453 tax payers this year with a total of $689,055 in Federal and State refunds for the 2019 tax year. Free tax preparation is available for individuals or families with a total combined household income below $66,000.
- The money you give to Jackson County United Way stays right here! United Way invests in 20 local organizations, impacting 1 in 4 residents.
Together, We Can
Building a strong community that takes care of everyone who lives here depends on your generous support.