United Way’s multi-phase response is providing what’s needed, where it’s needed—right now, and in the future to help people recover and rebuild from the many consequences of the pandemic.
Your gift will help us:
• Keep even more families facing eviction housed as rent moratoriums end
• Meet the ever-increasing need for food so that those who already struggle and those new to food banks can feed their families
• Expand access to the technology—internet connectivity and computers—that is becoming absolutely essential to accessing health, employment, housing, and educational services and resources
• Increase our capacity to assist the skyrocketing number of callers to our 211 Helpline
• Address head-on the need for mental health support that has intensified during the pandemic
Your support of United Way’s efforts to help recover and rebuild is crucial to make our communities more livable, opportunities more equal, families more stable, and lives better for those who call Central Maryland home.