The blast that rocked the Reisterstown Station neighborhood in Northwest Baltimore on Monday has upended the lives of residents there.
“[In addition to destroying three homes], the blast pummeled multiple adjacent houses — in some cases blowing out windows, tearing doors from hinges and knocking people indoors off their feet. One city councilman reported seeing bricks lodged deep in the metal door of a car parked across the street.” - Baltimore Sun, August 10
You can help them recover from this tragedy by giving today to the United With Reisterstown Station Fund.
- $10 covers a prescription co-pay
- $25 pays an application fee for a family who has to find a new place to live
- $60 buys six nutritious meals for one family
- $80 pays for one month of weekly mental health services
- $100 purchases work expenses like uniforms, shoes, and lost supplies and equipment
- $250 helps offset the cost for a displaced family to move
- $500 helps family pay deductibles like home, health, and car insurance
- $1,200 covers renter’s insurance for two families
- $1,400 pays for a security deposit or one month’s rent for a family who must find a new home
Join us in providing what’s needed, where it’s needed. Right now.