Women United is a powerful network of female leaders who are leading critical change in the community. They give, they do and they lift up the people around them who need help most.
“Women United has helped me be the change I want to see in the world. Working to ensure children read at grade level is critical to their confidence and future, and impacts the economic viability of our community. That’s important to me as a woman, mom and professional.” – Amy Maguire, Women United Chair
You can join Women United through a $1,000 or more annual donation ($84/month) to United Way Suncoast. Group membership benefits include:
• Professional networking events with other influential female business and community leaders
• Exclusive Women United events throughout the year
• Personal and professional development by participating in nationally recognized, interactive seminars provided through the Women United network
• Volunteer for programs and projects like ReadingPals and Day of Caring
• Champion early literacy, youth success and financial stability
• Get plugged into community issues, agencies and programs
• Advocate for key community issues at local and state levels
• Participation in United Way Worldwide Women of Influence events ($5,000+ level)
*If you would like to support and join other women in our community who are taking action, please make your donation today. To make your donation via cash or check, or to increase an existing donation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To make, or increase, your donation through your workplace giving campaign, contact your Campaign Coordinator or HR department. If making your donation through your workplace, email your name and contact information to email@example.com to be added as a Women United member.