Women United is a powerful network of female leaders who are leading critical change in the community. They give, they do and they lift up the people around them who need help most.
"Women United has been a great way to expand my network and get to know so many great women locally and beyond. As a group, we support each other personally and professionally. We also stay informed about the most significant issues impacting our community and collectively take action that makes a real impact.” – Thais Rodriguez-Caez, Tampa Bay Area Board of Directors and Women United Member
You can join Women United through a $1,000 or more annual donation ($84/month) to United Way Suncoast. Group membership benefits include:
• Professional networking events with other influential female business and community leaders
• Exclusive Women United events throughout the year
• Personal and professional development by participating in nationally recognized, interactive seminars provided through the Women United network
• Volunteer for programs and projects like Reading All-Stars and Week of Caring
• Champion early learning, youth success and financial stability
• Connect with agencies and programs that are improving local issues
• Advocate for key community issues at local and state levels
*If you would like too support and join other women in our community who are taking action, please make your donation today.
- To make your donation via cash or check or to increase an existing donation, please email email@example.com.
- To make your donation through payroll deduction, please contact your HR department.
- If making your donation through your workplace, email your name and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may add you as a Women United member.